.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Friday, August 31, 2007
Favorite Ingredients Friday


I'm so scattered these days. I missed last Friday and almost missed this one. I didn't have a recipe picked out even. I did, however, find this recipe yesterday on a food board. I saved it to make soon, as I love catfish and this sounds great.

Cajun Baked Catfish

1. 2 c. cornmeal
2. 2 t. salt
3. 1 T. pepper
4. 8 catfish fillets
5. 2 T. Cajun seasoning
6. 1-2 t. seasoned salt ( I usually omit)
7. 1/4 c. butter or margarine, melted

Combine first three ingredients. Dredge fillets in mixture, place skin sides down on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with seasoning salt and Cajun seasoning; drizzle with butter. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.

Someday I'll get this working mother thing down. Right?

Go visit Overwhelmed with Joy for more fantastic recipes!

Past FIF recipes:
Jim's Snickers Pancake
Crawfish Monica
Grilled Meats and Vegetables over Saffron Orzo
Crockpot Red Beans
Better Than Almost Anything Cake
Fruity Sangria
Outrageous Brownies
Enchiladas de Pollo
Lescó
Catalina Chicken
Croissant French Toast
Corned Beef
Sloppy Joe, Mac 'n Cheese Casserole
Shredded Chicken
Baked Bean & Burger Casserole
Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie
Crab Rangoon
Sausage con Queso and Ro-tel Cheese Dip
Blueberry Multigrain Coffeecake
Banana Bread
Bananas Foster
Old-Time Beef Stew
White Chocolate Snack Mix
Gorilla Bread
Ginger Shrimp
Roast Chicken
Tex-Mex Chicken Taco Soup
Shrimp Mold
Pasta Puttanesca
Pork Milanese
Pumpkin Dip
Oven-fried Chicken
Best Bundt Cake Ever
Hot Dog Casserole
Chicken & Rice
Peanut Butter Fudge
Omelets in a Bag
Shrimp Boil
Apple Cheese
Pulled Pork BBQ






Labels:



8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love catfish! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't eat fish but my dad LOVES catfish so I'm going to share this one with my mom. Thank you for sharing!

Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

I love catfish as does my hubby and this sounds fantastic.

Have a fabulous holiday weekend. God Bless!

Blogger Renee said...

This recipe sounds wonderful! My husband loves catfish and I can't wait to make this for dinner next week. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend.

BTW- the snickers pancakes were fantastic!!!

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Wow, my mouth is watering just reading this recipe! It sounds scrumptous! :)

Glad you managed to join in our Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe exchange. :)

I hope to see you again next Friday!

Blogger Colleen said...

Between this and that pizza at Sandra's blog I am STARVING. This is one I need to make.

Blogger Colleen said...

Between this and that pizza at Sandra's blog I am STARVING. This is one I need to make.

Blogger JANET said...

Okay, being from Catfish Country, I definitely like this recipe! I found your link over at Renee's blog.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG