.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Look!
Is that my lung on the other side of the room? That cold I mentioned last week? Still here. It settled nicely in my chest, as colds seem to do to me, and decided to stay awhile. On Saturday, the coughing really started. By Sunday, I sounded kind of like a seal. It plays havoc with sleep. It's the kind of cough gives you fits where you sweat, start gagging, get headaches, and feel dizzy afterwards. In other words, I've stayed home from school the last two days. I'm still coughing, but it's much better today. Time for me to go back to work tomorrow.

In other news, Sera is still into her veggies. Jim was eating a sandwich last week. She spied food and took off running. Jim let her have a bite fully expecting her to spit it back out. His sandwich was made with pepperoni, salami, onions, green pepper, ham, and garlic mayonaisse, I think. He's giving Dagwood a run for his money. She chewed up her bite, nodded, and dove back in for seconds. She came out with a huge piece of green pepper hanging out of her mouth. She bit off a piece, gave another big nod, and took off holding the rest of that green pepper. She proceeded to eat the rest of the ring. A few days later, I was eating Garlic Shrimp at the Chinese restaurant. She reached into my plate and started eating the veggies: carrots, pea pods, broccoli, and green peppers. It's hysterical.

She's also discovered her butterfly rocker. It's been in her room all along, but she's never really shown interest in it. I placed her on it a few times, and she'd cry to get off. Now, she climbs on and off by herself and loves to rock. I'll bring my camera to her room next time to get a picture.

Speaking of photos, wouldn't a photo printer be cool? 5 Minutes for Mom is hosting a giveaway. Check them out.

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger Wendi said...

Magi, Hope you are feeling better soon! Can't wait to see more pictures of sweet Sera.

Blogger C's Mom said...

Hope you're feeling better by now. It's often a real bit that people always seem to get better just in time for work!

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Oh, sorry to hear you've been under the weather. I hope you feel better soon!

You're so lucky that Sera loves veggies! I can't get Snuggle Bug to eat a single one! :)

I can't wait to see pictures of Sera on her butterfly rocker!

Blogger Colleen said...

I am sorry you aren't feeling well. Sending you healthy wishes for a speedy recovery!!

What no pic of the pepper hanging out of Sera's mouth??

Blogger Tammie said...

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well! Colds that settle are just awful.

I can just picture Sera running back & forth to Jim's sandwich for bites. (BTW, it sounds yummy!) Lucky you to have a veggie eater!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG