.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
MeMe Time
Yup, I'm it. Sandra at The Daily Grind, mom to the beautiful Jazzie and Tahlia, tagged me.

Here are the rules:

You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.

At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

I'm just so grateful that we're going with middle and not first. I go by Magi, but it's really Margarita. My middle name is Elena.

E - exhausted. We're starting our second week back at school, and my second week as a work outside the home mom. Each day was getting easier, until I caught this darn cold. I already told the student I blame that he passed this on to me. He had no sympathy whatsoever. Good thing I like him. I've had him in class before, and he's a good kid. Just likes school too much and came to class sick. Ha! There's not too many students you can say that about.

L - loving life! Being a mom is everything I dreamed it would be. The struggles are nothing compared to the joys. I'm not claiming there aren't struggles. There are plenty, and they're daily, but oh so worth it.

E - easy. This was Jim's suggestion. I'm sure he meant that I was easygoing, easy to get along with, easy to please... He certainly couldn't mean anything else.

N - nerd, geek, whatever you call us. If I was ever cool, I've long since forgotten how. Just ask my students. But that's okay, I like who I am and where I am in life. Can you really ask for more?

A - alone no more. A was tough. Every word I thought of would only work if I added the word not...athletic, agoraphobic, acrobatic, aerodynamic, allergic.....uh, no. If I am going to go against the A word, I choose alone. I moved out of my parent's home when I turned 18 years old. Between 18 & 37, I had roommates for approximately six years. The rest of the time I lived alone. Well, me and my cat, Sam. I actually liked living alone. I'd had good roommates and bad, but my personality profile labels me an introvert. I liked being alone, most of the time. But then there were those awful times. Those times when it seemed like I'd always be on my own. When I dreamed of having a family. My own home with a husband, a child, and maybe a dog. To live a life where someone would notice if you were missing before you missed your shift at work. I'll admit to still enjoying my "alone" time, but I cherish my family time even more.

My turn to tag. You're it:

Jacquie
CJ
Jeter's Mama
My Heart Is Always Home
The Slippery Slope

Phew, I think picking victims is the hardest part!

Labels:



8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for playing :-) I obviously didn't read the rules, because I completely missed I had to tag one person for each letter of my middle name. Good thing I guess, otherwise I would have had to tag 10 people!!

Blogger Jacquie said...

Oh thanks Magi, now I've got to go back and read through the directions that I skipped so I could get to the dirt on you! :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I found out more about you today than in the past 4 months that I've been reading your blog.

Gretchen

Blogger C's Mom said...

I'm with you on the 'A' thing too...I've gotten really set in my ways. That'll change and it's gonna rock my world ;0)

Right now, I am thankful my middle name isn't SamanthaElizabethiana. I'll take my turn soon. I have no idea who I'll tag, it seems the world has done this one now!

Blogger Colleen said...

Tee-hee. Connie's comment made me laugh! Ah...the "A" thing. Not so much anymore huh??

Blogger Pug Mama said...

I have no middle name....did I just dodge the bullet????

Blogger Debbie said...

I just played too!! Come see!!

Magi,

Your A got me! You could never ever go a day now with out being missed. I miss my mom always!

Amy

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG