.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
The New Candy
That may look like green beans to you, but you'd be wrong. You must be. Sera spit out green beans everytime I fed them to her, until Friday. Now she's eating them like candy. She gets excited when she sees them and starts signing for more before she's even run out. What a funny little girl.

Yesterday at daycare, she demolished her broccoli and today her carrots. Those are two vegetables she's absolutely refused in the past. It looks like we're in a veggie phase. Yay!

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Tammie said...

Wow! Can I borrow Sera for a few days? Maybe she can convince Erin that veggies are not evil.

Blogger C's Mom said...

What a great phase...I wish I could get back to it ;0)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delurking to say that my girl is in a veggies- are- candy phase too. I guess one can only eat so much steamed egg.

Gretchen

Blogger Wendi said...

Megan is green bean eater too. Got to love our veggie girls!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG