.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Impulse Shopping - Bought a Sofa!
I know I've been remiss in posting lately. I've also not posted many pictures. Sera has grown so much in the five months we've been together that it is just shocking when I compare pictures from April 2nd to those taken today.

Sera's been going through some tough teething times. She had a rough patch a few weeks ago just before she showed off her shiny new lower left molar. For the last week, she's been drooly, cranky, and whiny. I don't remember those dwarves at all. The other night, she was flipping her upside down and noticed the coral reef in her mouth. All three other molars are coming through at the same time! No wonder she's cranky. Here's a shot of some of those teeth!

On Friday, we got our first paycheck of the school year. It was only a half pay, but still quite welcome. To celebrate, I went shopping at my favorite store. I needed ibuprofen, and Sera needed new shoes. The impulse shopping gene took over and I bought a sleeper sofa. Sera loved it so much she jumped on it and squealed when we got home.

Sera chillin' on her sofa


I asked Jim to take the camera with him tonight when he put Sera to bed. We take a good hour putting her to bed because we have to play, read books, watch videos, drink milk, and cuddle. I asked him to get some pictures of her playing on her rocker. He got those and more.

Climbing on my rocker, on my own!


Almost there...


Yes, I rock!!!


Oohh...the remote. I have the remote!



Power is good!!





I have so much fun when Daddy puts me to bed. Isn't it amazing how he can take our picture?



Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

She is ADORABLE!!! I love the different faces of Sera. Allison is the queen of faces.

Thanks for letting me know you still visit my blog. I do check in on yours as well from time to time but I've been terrible at leaving comments. I will try to check in more often! It was fun (I think? LOL) to share the wait with you! It's so great that we are finally now home with our girls. 10 months for us already! Gotcha Day was 10/30/06.

Have a great week!

Blogger Wendi said...

Love the picture of Jim & Sera!

Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

She is so adorable. I love that rocker. It is so cute! It does take an hour when they are put to bed right. Hugs!

Blogger Beth said...

Oh My Gosh!!! Sera is so sweet! How much fun is it to see Daddys and Daughters together and so in love?!

Beth

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG