.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
We Have a Plan
We'll be in Beijing for four nights before moving on to Chongqing. We'll arrive there on Sunday and meet Sera on Monday, the 2nd, and officially adopt her the next day. The following Saturday, we'll head to Guangzhou. On Monday, she'll have her physical, then Wednesday we go to the U.S. consulate for the swearing in ceremony. We leave the following morning. Inbetween, it's free time, sightseeing, and shopping.

Funny note: We leave Shanghai at 4:10pm on 4/12 and arrive in Chicago at 4:45pm on 4/12. Not bad, huh? ;o)

Labels:



8 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

OMG Magi....I am so excited for you. Are you freaking? Are you OK?? I cannot wait to see the big day...I'm going to bawl like a fool...

Blogger Jacquie said...

See ya in Guangzhou Magi!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magi, I am so excited you have a real PLAN!!

Blogger Mom said...

So exciting! An adoption AND time travel. I can't wait for you to get back. Be safe.

Blogger Mya said...

Magi, How exciting! I can't wait to follow your journey to Sera! You will be blogging while in china???

Could you please explain to me about the use of ziplock bags? Call me dense, but I don't get the purpose! Thanks

Blogger Marcia said...

How exciting...can't wait to meet her :)

I'm so glad that you got the 30 min flight back...I know that one fills up pretty quick. You will feel so refreshed :)

Blogger C's Mom said...

All official and ready to take flight! :0)

Blogger Polar Bear said...

Hi,

I just found your blog through Sandra. I LOVE it. I am sad I found it so late in your journey, but excited to find it before your trip.

Sera is ADORABLE! I can't wait to follow along. Have a safe and wonderful trip!!

Stacy

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG