.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Monday, March 12, 2007
I've Discovered The Source!


The source of that wonderful baby smell. It's Dreft!


Still waiting to hear that we have CA (consulate appointment). Hopefully, we'll hear tomorrow, and hopefully, we'll leave in about two weeks.

In the meantime, I'm buried in laundry and loving it. I'm washing every stitch of baby clothing we have. We have a lot of hand-me-downs that have been stored for awhile. I sorted them months ago, so now I'm laundering, packing, and putting them away in the new dresser and armoire. I've never enjoyed laundry more.

See you tomorrow. Same Bat-time; same Bat-channel.

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Hey - do you wash them with your stuff or all by themselves (the baby clothes). We have one of those massive washers and I am all nervous of the clothes either getting ruined....or something. Curious what you are doing.

C'mon CA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blogger Tammie said...

3.5 years later, & I'm still washing Erin's clothing separately. There must be something about a little girl's laundry because I don't mind doing hers. My own laundry on the other hand, well let's just say I have a LOT of clothing. :-)

Blogger Kate said...

Ah, I dunno. I never once washed either of my kids' clothes separately, and have never used or purchased Dreft... my vote is, Johnson's Baby Shampoo for the baby smell.

Now, I wash their hair with it and then sniff them for hours... AND whenever I'm blocking a knitted item, I use a little squirt of that shampoo just to make the whole experience that much more enjoyable. :)

Blogger Marcia said...

I only used Dreft when my kids were itty bitty. I then washed everything together. I agree with the baby shampoo...try the lavender scent...I still use it on Ben and Pete and Ben is almost 6 years old! I just love the smell.

BTW, where are pix of the nursery...i want to see :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG