.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Monday, March 19, 2007
I Lied


I think it is now getting longer each day.

I was hoping we'd get the in China itinerary today. We didn't. Others who are leaving around the same time we are have been told that Monday, April 2nd will be the day they meet their child. Still not sure how I feel about "gotcha". I'm hoping that it will be on 3/31. I know it's unlikely being a Saturday, but it's our seventh wedding anniversary. Wouldn't it be awesome if we became a family on the same day that Jim and I became a family?

Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

That would be wonderful but you know it's going to be a wonderful day even if it's not until that Monday. I don't know how you're standing all this waiting for every last little detail. You can't imagine how I'm looking forward to your post that says, "We're home and here she is!"

Blogger Colleen said...

Aww.....that would be very sweet...but if it is not then...it is right after. I am getting SOOOO excited for you Magi!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think March 31 would be great. That is the day we got Jazzie's referral :-)
And even if Gotcha Day will be on the 8th, that will still be the 7th here in the US.

Blogger Rae said...

That would be so cute! =) I hope everything goes well for ya'll and works out smoothly.

Just letting you know I had to change some things over at my place, including my url. I hope you have a great week! =)

Blogger septemberfirst said...

Just one short week: hope it goes quickly for you two!

Blogger Marcia said...

I guess it is not much of a consolation that Pat's (my ex husband) b/d is April 2nd?

Didn't think so :)

What a way to start a week off...all Mondays should be that great!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG