.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Catch Up
Time to play catch up. I have a several things to chat about, so I thought I'd put them all in one post.

First, to read a startling story about a common cleaning product. Visit Kerflop to read her account of the chemical burns her son received while using that product. It's such an important reminder to keep those chemicals out of children's hands.

Next, I've been playing with the online games again. I tried a few today. I'll share this one now. I'm not sure...was I just insulted?


You Are The Stuffing

You're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together.
People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why.


And finally, I hesitated on posting this one. I don't want to get political here because there's enough of that stuff already out there. I will say that I lean just left of middle. I'm not going to embed this video because it would just annoy some people. I know that I'm not going to change anyone's mind, and I'm not going to try. If you find yourself less than satisfied, as I am, with the way things are currently, you might find this video interesting.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG