.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Works For Me Wednesday!


I recently found this great website that allows you to create your own avatar. You can download the image as a jpg and use it on your blog, in an email, wherever you like. You can create different ones to represent your family and get a whole group shot going. It's not earth shattering, it's just fun. Here are two I made last week to represent my husband and I going to see the Detroit Tigers win the league championship. Just imagine him about 10 inches taller than me. :o)


If you look on my sidebar, you can see one I've posted to represent me right now. I can make changes to my WeeMee on the website and have it automatically change here. The have a lot of choices for wardrobe, accessories and backgrounds.

WeeMees work for me! To find more WFMW ideas, visit Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer.


5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Fun! I'll try it. How are you feeling about this season of Gilmore Girls??

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm on the fence with Gilmore Girls. I loved Luke & Lorelai together. I find Christopher to be a "Peter Pan" type character. You know, a little boy who just never quite grew up. I got the point they were trying to make last night that they've both grown over the years and how Luke departmentalized his life. I guess I'm going to have to wait and see. I miss Amy.

Blogger Kristen said...

I'm going to go check that website out. Yours are really cute. :-)

Blogger Pamela said...

You did a great job on your little WeeMees! You both look so cute! I did something simular with a company that made return address labels and I was able to create a character for each member of our family right down to our dog. Love it! Your site might make cute gift tags! :)

Blogger Kelly Curtis said...

Those are so cute! What fun. My daughter would love doing that. And Pamela's idea for the gift tags is a great one.

Thanks for your comments on my site as well.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG