.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Diva in Training
For those of  you who aren't on Facebook with me, you wouldn't know that last weekend we finally had some family photos taken.  A friend of ours wants to take her photography hobby to the next level, so she bought lights and a background.  We headed over there on Saturday morning with several changes of clothes ready to play.  We had a great time, and she got some really good shots.

We'd been home about an hour when Sera told me that she really liked taking pictures and could we do it again.  The week before I'd let her watch the premiere of Project Runway with me.  I'd dvr'd it.  She loved it.  She asked if she could draw dresses, and I could make them.  Considering I haven't sewn since I was a teenager, it could be an interesting project.  The second week she watched, she started imitating the models on the catwalk.

Her other new habit is walking around with pursed lips after putting on her "lipstick".  The rest of the world knows it as chapstick.

We are going to be in such trouble.

Here are some of the photos from our shoot:





Labels: ,



5 Comments:

Blogger Unspoken said...

I love the one where you are looking at eachother smiling! That is precious :).

Blogger Rose McClain said...

She's a total ham! Lol

Blogger Sandra said...

Love them! That last one is great; pure joy!

Blogger Tammie said...

Great pics! My fave? The one of you & Sera looking at each other. You can see the love.

Blogger Wendy said...

Those turned out awesome!!! Can you send us copies of them please????

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG