.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Friday, January 22, 2010
First Joke
Sera's been working on this joke thing for some time now.  She didn't quite get it.  She kept doing a variation of a knock knock joke, but without a punch line.  Her typical version went like this:

Knock, knock

Who's There?

Strawberry

Strawberry who?

::peals of laughter::

This week she told what I consider her first real joke.  I think she learned it in school.  She told me that daddy taught her, but he denies it.

Why did the chicken sit on the eggs?

I don't know.  Why?

Because they didn't have any chairs!

:: peals of laughter:: (but this time I laughed, too.)

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Tammie said...

Too cute! Watching their sense of humor develop is such fun.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG