.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Thursday, September 04, 2008
She Did It, She Did It, She Really Really Did It!
On Tuesday, Sera went to pre-school in panties for the first time. She came home in pull-ups with two bags of wet clothes.

On Wednesday, she came home with one bag of wet clothes, but wearing panties.

On Thursday(today), she came home in the same clothes she left wearing. She went all day long, at home and at school, accident free. At school, they give stickers for going potty. Today Sera got the big blue ribbon sticker. She was so proud she came running into the living room to show me her sticker. She was so proud of herself as were her daddy and I.

You might have noticed that I said she came to me in the living room. That is because I've been home sick for the last two days. I'm going in tomorrow just because it's easier than coming up with another day's sub plans, not because I'm better. I have the worst summer cold. It's included fevers, severe coughing spells, and sinuses so clogged up I can't breathe. Toss in the occasional splitting headache and you have my last week. This is the only excuse I have for not posting in a week. What little energy I've had has been directed towards Sera.

Labels:



7 Comments:

Blogger Rose McClain said...

I had that cold last month. So not fun! D:

Yay for Sera! She's getting to be such a big girl!

Blogger C's Mom said...

Hooray for Sera!

As for mama, feel better fast :)

Blogger Marcia said...

Congrats to Sera!!!

That stinks that you are sick! Hope you are better soon.

Blogger Kiy said...

Good for Sera! Yippee!

Hope you feel better soon, but if you don't mind ... I am so staying away until you are better. ;)

/hugs, Kiy

Blogger Eileen said...

So sorry to hear you're sick! But great job Sera! Can she give Allison a call? :-)

Blogger Tammie said...

Way to go Sera!! We are so proud of you!!

Sorry to hear that you've been sick Magi. Erin & I had it a few weeks ago. I just can't get over the asthma that was left active in me.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Blogger RamblingMother said...

Yea!! Way to go!! hope you feel better soon.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG