.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Monday, August 11, 2008
Back to Work
Teachers reported back to work today in my area. It was a good day. It's always fun to hear how everyone's summer went. Who travelled? Who got married? Pregnant? Divorced? And the best part is being able to go out to lunch. Woo hoo!

In the it had to happen some day category, Jim asked Sera if she was going to put her shoes on or what. She responded with what. I responded with gales of laughter.

Since I didn't watch the entire opening ceremony, and apparently missed some pretty awesome stuff, I was very happy to see that I can get my very own copy. And you can, too!

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Aha. The backtalk begins. LOL

My daughter Mandy reported to work this week too and school is getting ready to start again here in Grand Junction too. I remember when school didn't start until September. Good grief. But I'm sure you're happy to be back into your work routine.

The opening ceremonies were absolutely amazing. The Chinese have completely outdone themselves and should be very proud.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Summer gone for you already? Sounds like Sera will keep you laughing in all seasons!

Blogger Tammie said...

My stepmother is back to work this week also. She has lots to do to get her room ready. As for me, I have my first meeting next week.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG