.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Sunday, August 24, 2008
I Love Milestones
We had our first accident free day today. Yes ma'am, Sera wore one pair of panties all day long, with a pull-up break for nap time.

I know we're not done as she does not like the toilet at daycare. She's been refusing to go there, so that's something we're working on. But still, I'm so proud of her for going the whole day without an accident.

So proud, in fact, that if I had a spare $50,000 or so I might spring for one of these,



NOT! Could you imagine? I'd rather put that money towards a college fund or something. I guess I'm just no fun.

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Tammie said...

Yay Sera! Great job on being accident free!

Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

Time sure flies...What a great milestone... That does look like a great playhouse or playcastle...Fun!

Blogger Kiy said...

Sweet! Congratz to Sera, and to mama and her patience.

BTW, I completely agree. I just don't get that stuff. Sure, I hope to get Emi a playhouse but heck that thing is probably nicer than our house on the inside! lol ;)

Cheers, Kiy

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG