.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Monday, October 01, 2007
Review - Pledge Multi-Surface & TV Guide & Some Exciting News
First, the exciting news! My sister, Marcia & her family received TA today. They hope to be travelling in early November. Her son, Ben, is now sharing her blog. Be sure to stop by and tell him hi.

Months ago, I agreed to receive and talk about different products. I am not paid for this at all. I usually get a sample of the product and coupons to pass on. Sometimes I get samples to pass on, too.

I did one review months ago on the Coppertone products. The next product I sampled, I didn't like. I don't think it's right to bad mouth a product, so I passed on that one. Next I received some of the new steam bags to try out. They came just as I was getting Sera started with daycare and me back to school. I put them in a drawer and forgot all about them. Not such a great start, huh?

About a month ago, I received a sample of Pledge Multi-Surface wipes. I really like them. They can be used on wood, glass, metal, and best of all, electronics. My computer screen is always in need of a good dusting.

Today, I received some coupons and issues of TV Guide. I love TV Guide. I remember sitting on the couch with my sketch pad and a TV Guide. I would spend hours duplicating the artwork on the cover. Back in the old days, the cover was drawn, not photographed. I specifically remember drawing Cagney & Lacey. I remember being very proud of that sketch. I thought I nailed it.

The old small digest is gone. It's been replaced by a larger glossy magazine, but it's still fun. It gives you gossip, interviews, and all the dirt on new shows, and it even tells you what's on TV that night (haha).

My latest TV Guide obsession, however, is their website. I follow my favorite shows on their blogs and Ask Ausiello is a must stop every Wednesday.

I have 10 samples of the wipes and 10 coupons for $1.00 off an issue of TV Guide. I'm going to bundle them together for the first 10 people who contact me through comments or email. One of those 10 will also receive the sample Pledge Multi-Surface Duster kit (handle, 2 dusters, & spray) that I received.

It's not a fancy giveaway, but, hey, it's free!

I'd love to know your experiences with these products.

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Wow, a give-away! You rock :-) Did I win??? Please? My kids love cleaning products (well, cleaning commercials actually) and they're always after me to buy a swiffer wet jet, the swivel sweeper, or easy off BAM! I'm sure they would really enjoy some samples :-)

Blogger Wendi said...

If you have any left, I would love your goodies! Thanks!

BTW... Happy 6 months!!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG