.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Pass The Story
UPDATE: She's been found, and she's safe. I can't bring myself to say she's well. I just hope she gets all the love and therapy she will need.

This story is beyond heartbreaking. Police in Nevada recently received a sex tape of an unidentified 4-5 year old girl and a male. More information is available here and here. Police are looking for any help in identifying either. Please help get the word out.

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Magi, I agree that this story is very heartbreaking. What is this world coming to? It makes me sick!

Since you participated last year, I wanted to be sure to let you know that I’m hosting a 2nd Edition of my Holiday Cooking, Blogger Style recipe exchange!

I hope you can join me again this year on 5 October. And, would you mind helping me to spread the word by publishing a post about my holiday recipe exchange before next Friday? I’d sure appreciate it! I have the button in my most recent post.

Thanks so much! Take care!

Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

I do pray they find this little angel and the evil man. Castration always comes to mind when I hear of child sexual abuse. This is so heartbreaking. I do not understand how anyone can harm a child like that.

Blogger Wendi said...

I am just sick every time I hear about that little girl!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG