.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Thursday, September 20, 2007
It Was Only a Matter of Time
Sera is sick. Not seriously sick, but she's been so healthy that we're spoiled. She's had one mild cold and one morning with a slight fever and some messy stinky diapers before today. She felt really warm to me when we came home so I took her temperature. It was 101. I gave her some Tylenol and let her play a little bit before putting her to bed. She was trying hard to play. She'd play a few minutes and then lie on the floor. Then she'd pop back up and play some more. Any little thing would start off a whining cry. A quick snuggle and she'd be fine again. I've prepared lesson plans and called my department chair just in case.

I've read so many good things about Dyson vacuums that I'd love to try one. This is my shot at getting one, or maybe it's yours? The best part is that it helps a great cause as well.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG