.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
I Have Issues

Site Meter issues. I haven't been able to load my website all day. I finally got home to check it out and it appears that Site Meter is the problem. Is anyone else having this problem?

I've removed the code that displays my count and that seems to help the page loading. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears (or eyes so to speak). If not, I'll play with it tomorrow after school and try to figure it out.


3 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Sometimes the code just up and gets corrupted. Generate new code on sitemeter and then republish your blog...should fix you right up!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did try to load your site today, but only the header and some of the sidebar came up. I was at work on a STUPID ancient computer-on dial-up no less, so I just blamed my circumstances. I'm glad to see you are up and running again, though :)

Blogger Unknown said...

Hopefully, it's fixed now. Thanks Connie & Mari!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG