.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Sunday, January 07, 2007
I'm It
I've been tagged by Alyson , a fellow waiting mom and all around great person.

A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: Jim
C - Cake or Pie: Cheesecake (which is really a pie. I also like Boston Cream Pie which is really a cake)
D - Drink of Choice: Water, non-fat mocha-no whip, Dr. Pepper
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday: My Computer
F - Favorite Color: Purple
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither, yuck!
H - Hometown: Hard to say
I - Indulgence: Perugina Baci, Estee Lauder's Spellbound
J - January or February: February - Referral, please!
K - Kids and Names: TBA
L - Life Incomplete Without: Jim, my family, books :o)
M - Marriage Date: 3/31/00
N - Number of Siblings: 3 sisters
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: Heights
Q - Favorite Quote: What comes around, goes around
R - Reason to Smile: My husband
S - Season: The Next One
T - Tag 5 People: Erin B., Dawn, Jacquie, Wendi, and Cynde
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I don't think there are any. Coming up with 100 things just about spilled the beans on everything. :o) How about a weird thing? At least according to Jim, it's weird. I like ketchup on a Chick-fil-a sandwich.
V - Veggie You Don't Like: Celery
W - Worst Habit: Procrastinating
X - X-rays: No Thank You, I'm Good
Y - Your Favorite Food: Shrimp, Chocolate
Z - Zodiac: Cancer


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use ketchup on my Chick-fil-A sandwich. Maybe Jim is the weird one?!! (hehe)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG