.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Monday, January 08, 2007
Do I Have to Get Up?

Man, was it rough getting up this morning. I don't think I'd gone to bed before 1:00 a.m. in at least a week, and let's not forget the night I just stayed up the whole night. Vacation is over, and school is back in session. Judging by how grumpy the kids were today, I'd say their sleep cycle was a little messed up, too.

A lesson was learned this weekend. Do not annoy the China adoption community. Apparently CNN ws so besieged with upset emails over the weekend that they're doing a follow up story tonight on Paula Zahn's show. Word is that people who actually know about the process will be on the panel tonight. I'll be watching, and then I'm going to bed. I'm exhausted!


1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Wait. You mean... people who know what they're talking about on television?

I'll believe it when I see it.

Welcome back to the madhouse.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG