.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Works For Me Wednesday!



I tend to do most of my baking around the holidays because I give a lot away as gifts. I've been thinking a lot lately about what I'm going to do this year. I like to change it around every year. I haven't decided what to make yet, though I'm narrowing my list down. I did, however, think of something that is good to share with you on Works for Me Wednesday. This works for me...



Did you know that adding a tablespoon of instant espresso or even instant coffee really improves the taste of chocolate. It won't turn your recipe into a mocha flavored item. It just intensifies the chocolate flavor, and that works for me.

For more great tips, visit Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer.

If you'd like to see some great food gift ideas or share some of your own, visit here.

And last, but most importantly, a huge welcome to my beautiful new niece, Josephine Madison born Monday, 11/06/06, at 4:34pm. She's 8 pounds, 2 ounces and 20 inches long and an on-time kinda girl. The 6th was my sister's due date.


7 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

Aww, a big congrulations to you and your family on the arrival of your new little niece! Amazing that she came on her due date.

What a cute name...Josephine Madison!

I am a chocoholic, and am amazed that instant coffee won't change the flavor but just intensify it! lol

I love your cute adorable little WeeMee on your sidebar with the Chef's hat...very you! :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not know that but what an awesome reason to pull out a chocolate recipe!! :)

Thanks for the tip!

Tracy

Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

If it makes chocolate taste more chocolatey, then I will try it! Thanks and don't forget to vote for a name for my kitty. He is beginning to think his name is "hey, kitty!"

Blogger Kristen said...

Interesting. I would have never known that!

Congrats to your sister! My second girl was born on her due date, too. Fun when that happens!

Blogger Rae said...

Congrats on the arrival of your new family member! =) Thanks for sharing this tip, I'll be putting it to good use soon!

Blogger Dawn said...

I never heard of instant espresso before!! Neat idea!!

~Dawn

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knew you could make chocolate better?!! I am definately going to try this one!

Jenn

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG