.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Thursday, April 02, 2009
Two

April 2, 2007

April 2, 2008

April 2, 2009

Do those pictures even need more words? Today is two years since Sera was first placed in our arms. I can honestly say these have been the best two years of my life. This little girl has brought such joy into our home.

Yesterday was a big day for us. Jim and I both took the day off because Sera had a dentist appointment, her 3-year check up with the pediatrician, and a haircut appointment. She came through all three like a champ. Afterwards, we went to grab some lunch. Sera was being her usually bouncy happy self when a lady passed our table. She smiled and said what a doll. Sera loudly replied, "I not a doll. I Sera!" We all laughed. The woman then asked me if Sera was always so happy. I could honestly say yes.

If I had to choose one word to describe Sera, I would choose JOY.

Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

beautiful!~

Blogger Jim McClain said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Sweetie. You two are my life!

Blogger Wendi said...

Hard to believe it has been two years already. I agree it has been the best two years of my life also. Happy Gotcha Anniversary!

Blogger C's Mom said...

How beautiful! It seems that sweet miss just came home yesterday. I better soak up every second while I have it!

Blogger Jacquie said...

I forgot you guys were a day ahead of us. Congratulations! Amazing, isn't it? :)

Blogger Tammie said...

Happy Anniversary!!

My friend Candy has the same Gotcha Day for her daughter. I remember racing back & forth between your blogs every day. :-)

Thanks for sharing your journey! Sera is a beautiful little girl.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG