.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Nine

Nine years ago, I married the love of my life. I won't say that Jim is a perfect man because who could live up to that hype, but he's perfect for me. We've had our challenges over the years, but we always faced them as partners. I've never felt that one of my challenges was him. Our biggest fights have been over whose turn it was to clean the bathroom or do the dishes or the impulse purchase of the Bose $500 clock radio (it was sent back).

After nine years, he still brings me breakfast in bed at least once a month, usually two or three times. He supported me in my dream to become a parent and found his joy, too. Our first seven years were wonderful; our last two have been a dream come true.

A dream I wouldn't want to share with anyone else.

Labels:



11 Comments:

Blogger Wendi said...

Sweet... Congratulations!

Blogger Pug Mama said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, look at how sweet you both look!!
Happy 9 years togther!!!!

Blogger Sandra said...

Happy anniversary to you both!
I forgot that we share this special day and a very special occasion :-)

Blogger Jim McClain said...

If that Bose Wave Music System had had better sound quality from an external audio input, it would have stayed! As I recall saying, it was good, but it wasn't $500 good. I wouldn't have bought it if it hadn't been satisfaction guaranteed.

Love you, sweetie!

Blogger Wendi said...

For the most part Megan is not in 3T clothes. That is why I was surprised so many things fit. It could be that she is child number 5 to wear the hand me downs. Lots of washes!

For the most part she is 3T in dresses and tops for the length. Shirts shirk so much! Do you have that problem? She is tiny on the bottom and lots of her 2T pants are too big. I've taken her 18 month pants that fit great except the length and rolled them up to make carpis out of them.

I find that I have to pass on those really cute two piece outfit sets because the bottoms are huge. Bummer!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet post! Happy Anniversary!

Blogger Jim McClain said...

If you want to know what her husband thinks of Magi, go here:

http://ofmasksandmen.blogspot.com/2009/03/anniversary.html

Blogger Jacquie said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the photo!

Blogger Tammie said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Blogger Rose McClain said...

Happy anniversary! I love you guys! And I was just thinking of that radio incident the other day...

Blogger C's Mom said...

Congrats on nine!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG