.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Friday, March 20, 2009
On a Brighter Note
The other night we treated ourselves to an early dinner. The fundraiser for the club I'm advising is a coupon book. We decided to use one of the buy one/get one free coupons. Jim normally works after school, but parent conferences were being held at the school where he teaches in the afternoon, so he got out early, or what we used to call on-time.

It was a beautiful spring day, and we were all in a great mood. Sera started mugging and hugging her daddy when she asked me if I'd like to take a picture of her and daddy. I whipped out my phone and obliged.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Rose McClain said...

Haha, you guys are so cute. :)

Blogger C's Mom said...

Stinkin' adorable...look at how she is growing! Unbelievable.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG