.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Time For A Do-Over
Okay, I've been around blogger for awhile now (since 2006!). And it's past time for a new look. My header and footer pictures are hopelessly broken, and I'm tired of the way it looks, and how long it takes to load, and how cluttered it has become.

I kept putting it off thinking I'd tackle this project and learn how to create my own template. I learned a lot of html and how to tinker with my blog while we were waiting for our referral. In the last two years, I've pretty much done nothing more, and it shows.

In case you haven't been able to figure it out, this is my call for HELP! So many of you have such cute blog templates. Can you recommend some people to me? The cheaper, the better.

Labels:



7 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

I've gotta tell ya --- I'm happy to hear your going to change your template - your blog takes FOREVER to load - which is why I hardly leave you comments --I'm sorry :0(
but I read your blog through Google Reader, and then rarely click on your blog to leave a comment, because it locks up my computer.

Blogger Laura said...

I used Diana at Custom Blog Deisgns - www.customblogdesigns.blogspot.com.

She was great to work with - and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend her!

Good luck!

Blogger Tammie said...

As you know, my blog is pretty blah. I can't wait to see what you do with yours!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with pugmama about your blog...it locks up every time I try and open it...that being said, I used Danielle and was really pleased with the results. She is a joy to work with and very reasonably priced. Check her out at http://blogsbydanielle.blogspot.com

Blogger Marcia said...

I agree with the above comments about your blog...it takes forever to download. Well, you know I won't be able to give you advice. My blog is blah and I am horrible at keeping it up anyway!

Peter just came up to me and told me that I was his "nugget of love"...if he could only stay 6 forever!

Blogger Kiy said...

Am I the only one that doesn't have a problem with your blog loading? And we have a really crappy connection most of the time. Huh, go figure.

That said, I don't have any great ideas for you. Heck, I didn't even do mine. I won a bloggy giveaway thing and then trolled various blogs to come up with ideas. Sorry I'm not more helpful!

Good luck, Kiy

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so glad, only because your blog loads very, very slowly for me, although it is cute!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG