.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Merry Christmas!
Without planning it, I took a little bloggy break. In between getting ready for Christmas, we've battled a couple of cases of food poisoning and a bad cold. Luckily, it's all been Jim and me. Sera is just fine and enjoying the holiday.

We'll be going to eat tonight to honor Jim's grandmother. Years ago (before Sera was even a thought), Jim and I started going out to eat Chinese on Christmas Eve whenever we stayed home. We weren't home last year, but we will go out tonight. The forecast is for more snow and dropping back down to 15 from our high of 36 today. Santa will have plenty of snow to land on when he visits.

Now, I'm about to mix up a batch of sugar cookie dough. Sera and I will make cookies after naptime.

I'll be back with pictures and stories. In the meantime, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and Chanukah.

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Kiy said...

Merry Christmas to all of you! Hope your day is filled with warm cozy snuggles.

Kiy

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!

Blogger Tammie said...

Merry Christmas!!

I can't wait to see pics of Sera amidst all her loot!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG