.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Friday, August 01, 2008
Another Photo Contest
5 Minutes for Mom is hosting another photo contest. It seems like everytime they do, I happen to have something that fits the theme perfectly. This time was especially hard because I have about six pictures of Sera from our vacation that were perfect. I chose this one because it shows our tent, fire pit, and chair. There's no doubt we were camping. But mainly I chose it because of the joy on Sera's face. She was having so much fun playing with this beach ball. You've already seen the picture I took a few minutes later.








Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Rose McClain said...

I love this picture! Good luck!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG