.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Saturday, September 08, 2007
TGIF







I know it's Saturday, but these pictures of Sera were taken when we got home from school on Friday. She's cutting loose and winding down. What a fun girl!


I tinkered with my blog tonight. Mainly did some housekeeping with blogrolls and the sidebar. I added a widget. I'm worried it may slow my page loading too much. Let me know if it's an issue or if it's just my slow as molasses, need some more RAM computer.

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

a beauty, that child of yours!

your blog had always taken forever to load on my computer, so I see no difference.
see how devoted to Sera I am??? I usually don't even bother with blogs that take forever to load, but I always wait for that special little gal!!!!

Blogger C's Mom said...

That girl is cuteness extraordinarie.

Pop on by my place and drop me an email with your mailing addy if you would :0)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. Mah. Gaw. Those cheeks! She is simply adorable.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG