.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
And We're Off!

We're packed. The house is no where close to how I wanted to leave it, and we still have an awful lot of baby proofing to do. We'll manage.

At one point tonight, I was very panicky. It just seemed like the piles of stuff to add to the suitcases was growing exponentially. We finally got everything shoved in and brought out the dreaded scale. We used a mailing scale that Jim has for his business. Our checked bags came in at 44.3 and 44.6 pounds each. Our carry-ons are right around 25 pounds, and my backpack is 13 pounds. We're .9 pounds over in our checked bags, 1 pound over with my backpack (I think I heard 12??), and 15 pounds under with our carry on. I think we did pretty well.

We'll get pictures and post as soon as we can.

Labels:



10 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

Have an amazing journey.

Be safe. I can't wait to follow along!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip. I wish you all the best!

Blogger Colleen said...

Magi - safe travels to you and Jim. I am soooo excited to follow along with your journey. I will be away for a few days unable to post probably unless I find a business center. But I will be home intime for Gotcha day!!!

Peace and love!!

Colleen

I'm so excited for y'all! Prayers for a safe trip!

Blogger Marcia said...

Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to see pix and hear from you!

I actually dreamed last night that I was in China!!! Maybe soon :)

Love to Jim and Sera too :)

Blogger Dawn said...

I'm so excited for you!!!! I can't wait to see the photos of your trip and Miss Sera, of course!! :)

Wishing yoiu a wonderful and safe trip!!!

~Dawn

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!!! Have a wonderful trip, take lots of pictures, buy lots of stuff to remember this amazing trip of a lifetime. I cannot wait to see pictures!!!

Blogger Tammie said...

Have a safe & speedy journey to Sera!! I'm waiting for pictures!!

Blogger C's Mom said...

Safe travels! I cannnot wait to hear word of meeting your beautiful Sera :0)

Magi,

Can't wait to hear all about her!

The packing is amazing isn't it!

Have a wonderful journey!!

Amy C

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG