.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Sunday, February 18, 2007
The Unveiling - Postponed
Well, there's quite the clamor to see the new do. I need to play with it a little more before I reveal the look. I let it dry naturally yesterday. It wasn't as cute as when the sylist did it, of course. I'm getting used to it though. Jim likes it and said the magic words - it makes you look younger.

I want to try blowing it out, but realized this morning as I was about to begin that I no longer own a round brush. I vaguely recall throwing mine away a few months ago. It was in terrible shape, and I never used it. Who knew?

I have to run errands tomorrow, so I'll pick up a new brush. I'll see if I can get Jim to take some pics this week to appease the masses....all nine of you.

Hey, if I can't get it right, I can always do a Britney.

Speaking of which, I've never been a huge Britney fan, but I sure do wish someone would rescue that poor girl. Where are the people who are supposed to love her? Her mom? Her dad? Siblings? Her coattails were big enough when all was good.

Labels:



11 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Curtis said...

I have felt the same way about Britney--she's just so lost!

I'm sure your do looks fantastic!

Blogger C's Mom said...

Drumming fingers and waiting patiently...awaiting the unveiling of fabulous you!

Blogger Colleen said...

Ditto to what Connie said.....

And Britney - oh that girl needs help but quick!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The suspense is killing me :-)
Can't wait to see it!
Agree on the while Britney thing.

Can't wait to see your haircut!

When I saw the photos of Brittney shaving her head I said, "Where's her momma?" She is a chid crying out for some real love. Poor thing. All of those girls seem so lost.

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Okay, I'll be checking back for a picture of your new do!

Yes, Brittney does need some love and support from her family. She's a mom now herself, right? I feel bad for her child.

Blogger Redheaded Chick said...

Wow...VERY EXCITING!!! Can't wait to see it. You've got a new role (motherhood) with a new 'do!

Blogger Eileen said...

I can't wait to see the new look! Btw, my husband cuts his hair with the Flobee! :-) He's been using it for 16 years. Sure has saved us a ton of money over the years.

Blogger SARA said...

oh gosh. Don't do a Britney! I think some people don't know how horrible they would look bald until they shave it all off and it is too late! ugh. She is not a pretty bald woman!

Blogger Jim McClain said...

It looks good today. Maybe she'll let me take her picture after work!

Blogger Pamela said...

Looking forward to seeing the new look! :)

What is up with Britney, and you're right where is her family? Just amazing!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG