.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentine's Day!



We're all bundled up at home again. We got about a foot of snow yesterday, so school is closed once again. Of course, that means we were actually out and about all day during the actual storm. On our way home from work, we stopped at the grocery story. The place was packed. It reminded me of going to the grocery store in Florida. Whenever there was a hurricane in the vicinity, the store would be packed, and everyone would buy batteries, candles, and water. Yesterday, I saw a lot of deli meat and bread being sold. It looked like they were planning on sandwich night.

Today, the sky is blue, and we're digging out. Not a bad way to spend Valentine's Day.

I hope you get lots of flowers, chocolates, and kisses today! To get your very own personalized heart, visit here.

Labels: ,



5 Comments:

Brrrrrrrr......
I loved snow days growing up but now the cold hurts my bones!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, we had another snow day as well! Happy V-day!

Blogger C's Mom said...

Happy V-Day to you, too. All said...ready for spring here ;0)

Blogger septemberfirst said...

I just read your post about names: you guys sound WAY too much like me :)... I have a collection of name books that I enjoy way too much. I cannot travel without one, either. Anyhoo-
As of tomorrow, we will be down to 15 days! Kinda scary, but exciting at the same time, if you know what I mean.
Enjoy the snowdays- I know I am :).
Best Wishes, Kelsey

Blogger Barb said...

Well, I got KFC and American Idol, Magi, but that was plenty of love for me! LOL

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG