.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Just Wow!


I look at that image, and I still get goosebumps. I still can't believe we made it. What an amazing 48-hours it's been. We have a daughter. How I love those words.

I want to thank everyone who has come by the site and left a message or emailed me. I am working my way through the list to get back to each of you.

We will get more information about Sera XiaoSheng on Monday. I will post photos and share a little more then.

In the meantime, I have found these pictures of her orphanage. One is of the nursery, and the other is the outside of the building.




You know, it's kind of funny. Jim and I ran out this morning to do some errands. It was 6 degrees outside with gusting winds and a windchill of -15. The roads were completely covered with blowing snow. When we came out of the store, I wasn't sure if it was actually snowing or just blowing snow. The conditions were just miserable. Would you like to see the world that's in my head right now?








Yep, I'm in a Disney movie. It may be white and cold out there, but to me the sun is shining, the sky is blue, a blue bird is flitting around my head, and small forest animals are coming to feed from my hands.


11 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

No better way to be! Enjoy it :0)

I can hardly wait to see more of your sweet girl!

Blogger Jacquie said...

It's weird looking at that image isn't knowing we just made it. A few weeks ago I was sure they were gonna miss us by at least a couple of days. I feel so weird. Like we have tons to do but I don't know what to do with myself.

YAY MAGI!!!!!!!! WE MADE IT!!!!!!!!

Blogger Colleen said...

A Disney movie - best place to be (with the exception of China-getting your girl, or of course Dinsey itself)

You know how very happy I am for you girlfriend! I still get goosebumps just thinking of what it must have been like to get the call. Big giant congrats hugs!!! Cannot wait to see her little face.

Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Thanks for stopping by.

Congratulations on your referral. I love your "in my head" picture.

How exciting. April is so close, just a couple more months and you'll have her in your arms. Wonderful.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally get that! We are so happy for you :)

Enjoy every second!

Susan

Magi,

Can't wait to see her!!

Amy

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the encouragement!

another amy

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see a picture if you are in a sharing mood. . . .

Blogger Much Ado said...

So happy for you both, really looking forward to seeing that all important picture soon!!! Congratulations, I have been following your blog for a while as you have a similar LID to us.

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

You have every right to be thinking such happy thoughts right now! I'm so very excited for you, my friend. :)

Blogger Pamela said...

My heart is just bursting with happiness for you and Jim! Congratulations! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG