.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Calling Anna Wintour!
This may come as a shock to you, but Jim and I are not fashion plates. I know, you were expecting these two mid-western, middle-aged teachers to be fashionistas. Alas, we can't all be



as fashion forward as Bjork.

Jim and I went out for dinner tonight. You might wonder how it's possible for me to be back home and writing this post by 6:30. Let me explain. When breakfast is at 6 am and lunch is at 11 am, it doesn't seem unreasonable if you decide after work to run out and grab a bite. Yep, we're the ones eating dinner with all the retired folks at 4:30 in the afternoon. We'll call it practice.

We had just finished our dinner and were relaxing as we waited for our to-go box when a trio entered the restaurant and sat at the table next to us. Sometimes it's hard not to stare when you see a tall, slender, attractive blonde woman enter a restaurant, especially if she's wearing a black velour pants suit with a hoodie. Oh, and there is the giant sequin peace sign midway down her left thigh. Look, she turned around, there's another sequin peace sign on her back. The stiletto heeled boots finished that outfit beautifully.

Hair-do update: Okay, the hair was really cute this morning, but we were running late so didn't get a picture. Jim pulled up to my school, I stepped out of the car, and a 900 mph wind blew all the cute right out of my hair. We'll try again.

Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger Marcia said...

damn the wind!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The suspense is killing me!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not alone. I (Chuck either) would not win any fashion award. We tend to eat out early also. Hey, we beat the crowd and don't have to wait an hour + for a table.

The wind was brutal today. Just hate it when it messes up a good hair day!

Blogger C's Mom said...

Holy crap! The dead swan dress is, uh, amazing.

I can relate on the wind trashing the do today!

I can't believe you didn't recognize me in my pole-dancin shoes. I wore the peace signs just for you ;0)

Blogger Pug Mama said...

wish you had a camera, for the peace sign hoochie.
I'm like you, can't help but stare.

Blogger Colleen said...

Never go out without a camera. Case in point when I was in Naples at dinner with Tracy and Melissa....thong girl at the table next to us. SO FUNNY!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG