.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Another Blog Quiz!


You are The High Priestess


Science, Wisdom, Knowledge, Education.


The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know. The High Priestess is also associated with the moon however and can also indicate change or fluxuation, particularily when it comes to your moods.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.



3 Comments:

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Hmmm...I wonder what Tarot card I am? I might have to visit that site to find out. :)

Thanks for your kind comment on my Adoption #2- We’ve Got a Lead! post. I do appreciate it!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I'm the high priestess also. I guess that means that you and I have a lot in common. I just started reading your blog through the NaBloPoMo Rando thingie, so now I'll have to come back and find out!

Blogger Barb said...

I'd say yours is accurate. I'm the Wheel of Fortune. Hmmmm.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG