.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Works For Me Wednesday!


My WFMW entry this week is to pass on an excellent idea from Karen at Chookooloonks. If you haven't been to her blog, I recommend it. Her writing is great, and her photographs are phenomonal. She has written a pledge for bloggers to never intentionally hurt other people and to try to do something to help make a reader's day a little better. She created this button for anyone who agrees with her. Just click here or the button to learn more.



5 Comments:

Blogger Lady Why said...

Thank you for that great link! You are right... what a great writer!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been reading her site for a while now. I agree, she is a fabulous writer with some great photography skillz. I also really like her "Love Thursday". Gives me the warm and fuzzies!

Blogger Pamela said...

Thanks for the heads up and the thoughtful link! Hope you enjoy your day Magi! :)

Blogger Rae said...

Thanks for passing this link on! =)

Blogger Barb said...

I'd seen this once before and thought it was such a nice thing to do. Thank you for sharing the link with everyone. A great WFMW!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG