.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Sunday, October 15, 2006
I'm It
I've been tagged for the first time by Pam from Just the Two of Us. Here goes

1.Things that scare me: heights, something happening to stop our adoption process, something happening to Jim

2. People who make me laugh: my sisters, my husband, my students

3. Things I hate the most: cleaning the bathroom, cleaning anything, not knowing how much longer we'll have to wait to complete our adoption

4. Things I don't understand: physics, how people can be deliberately cruel, how people can see what I see, hear what I hear, and yet come to a totally different conclusion.

5. Things I'm doing right now: blogging, putting away dinner leftovers/cleaning kitchen, and laundry (jealous yet? :o)

6. Things I want to do before I die: Raise our child, visit all 50 states, become a better person

7. Things I can do: cook, figure out computer stuff, play a mean Trivial Pursuit

8. Ways to describe my personality: caring, friendly, impatient

9. Things I can't do: throw a ball, catch a ball, juggle

10. Things I think you should listen to: Rent, people with whom you disagree, me :o)

11. Things you should never listen to: people who only criticize, people who are judgemental, that voice in your head that says you can't

12. Things I'd like to learn: how to sew, how to be a good mom, web design

13. Favorite foods: shrimp, dark chocolate, avocados (not all together)

14. Beverages I drink regularly: water, Starbucks nonfat, decaf mocha, no whip, and Chick-fil-A's iced tea

15. Shows I watched as a kid: Bewitched, Little House on the Prairie, and The Partridge Family

16. Person’s I'm tagging to do this meme: You!


5 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Okay...I played!! :-)

Blogger Pamela said...

Love all your answers, as this was really a hard meme! You are going to be the worlds best Mom cause you have it in your heart! I would love to learn web design too. Take Care, and thanks for playing! :)

Blogger Barb said...

Very nice! Learning to sew isn't hard but it helps a lot if you know someone who can show you some things. Very nice answers to all of these questions.

Blogger Kate said...

I don't meme much (read: not ever yet but never say never), but wanted to drop a note since I stopped by and played for a bit. I've printed a recipe and enjoyed your words, even when the topic (baseball) doesn't have me doing cartwheels.

Which could be dangerous anyway.

Moral of my babbling is, I like your blog - thanks for a fun half-hour!

Blogger Kristen said...

Hey! I like your answers to this meme. Pamela tagged me for it, too and I just put it on my new meme blog. ;-)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG