.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Monday, October 09, 2006
Sharing Gifts from the Heart


I've had so much fun joining in on Works For Me Wednesday, Five Ingredients Friday, and the recent Holiday Cooking, Blogging Style that I decided to start one myself.

I know that I've been giving gifts of food since I began cooking. It may be a cheese spread in a clay crock, a platter of cookies, a jar of home-made jelly, a jar with layered beans and a soup recipe, or maybe a tray of assorted treats. I thought it would be fun if we shared some of our favorite home-made food gift ideas.

Please dig out your favorite ideas and recipes, and join me in sharing gifts from the heart beginning on Monday, November 6th.

Feel free to email me for button codes.


8 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

Sharing Gifts from the Heart sounds like a wonderful idea! I would definitely jump in for one maybe two but after that I would be hard pressed to come up with more gifts than what you have listed. Would that be okay? :)

I love the cute button!

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Okay, count me in. I'll probably want to send a tin of my fancy decorated Christmas cookies, but I'll see closer to the time. :)

Would you email me the code for your button?

Blogger Unknown said...

More isn't necessary. I'm going to post some recipes I've used to create those types of gifts. I think we all have our favorite cookie, candy, etc... types of recipes.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this idea!! I will mark my calendar!!

yay!

Blogger Lindsey said...

Great idea! One year my mom and I baked four different kinds of cheesecake, and then quartered them and mixed and matched them so that we could give 4 people a sampling of 4 different cheesecakes. It was great fun, but cookies are probably less time consuming, LOL! Thanks for the fun tip - Happy Wednesday!

Blogger Rae said...

This sounds fun, I hope I remember to join in!

Blogger Miss Notesy said...

oh fun!! email me a reminder..

thewoodenproch@yahoo.com

I may not have many good ideas, but I'd love to read other's.

Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

What an excellent idea! Count me in and I'll email for the code! Blessings to you!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG