.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Saturday, September 02, 2006


I've been tinkering with the template again. This really is good practice for me. I learn so much playing around with the html. Some day I'll even try to create my own template. HA!

I'm hoping someone who stumbles across my blog can help me with a question. I'll keep looking for the answer on my own, but maybe there's a shortcut out there.

If you look to the right, you can see the links I've added. I found a script generator that created the code for me. I had to tinker with it to get the right colors and make it fit, but all-in-all, it did a pretty good job...except for one thing. I really want the scrolling box to be closed when I open the page. There's a little minus sign that if you click closes the box and turns into a plus sign. Then if you click the plus sign, it opens. Right now it displays open, and you have to click to close it. I want it to display closed, and then you click to open. Make sense?

If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know. Click the Talk to Me link on the right to end email or click comments below to leave a message that way.

Thanks in advance!



1 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

As a new blogger I have come to the realizaton that I too, have to dive in and tackle the sidebar. I am going to use one of the services like bloglines but I am afraid I will get in there, and it will be like going up a creek without a paddle. Your sidebar looks terrific; hope you get the answers to your questions.

I also enjoyed the guest speaker who was a First Mom.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG