.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Thursday, September 21, 2006
The Early Bird

My friend, OW, at Overwhelmed with Joy! is trying to get as many people as possible to join her on Monday, October 2 with a link to their favorite holiday recipe. Post your favorite recipe on your site, then go to her's and link it. She'll have Mr. Linky up to help with the process. She's asked that all recipes be tried and true.

I think this could be a fun way to find some new holiday favorites. I'll be posting one of our's. I hope you will, too! Click the picture or the link to join the fun.


2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

Posted my Holiday Recipes Blogger Style button on my sidebar already. Looks like we'll have us a party!

Blogger Pamela said...

Magi, I owe you a big "thank you"! I kept trying with no luck to put a hyperlink in my post and then remembered your tip using www.tinyurl.com and the hyperlink worked! Woohoo!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG