.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Sunday, December 14, 2008
My Name is Magi,
and I am an addict.

Like any addict, it started out innocently enough. A little Charlie Brown, the occasional Rudolph and Frosty. Then I was introduced to the Heat Miser. From there I found A Christmas Carol, White Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, and who could forget Miracle on 34th Street (both versions).

But now...I find myself turning to any Christmas movie. Did you know that Kelsey Grammar was Ebenenzer Scrooge and the new Santa Claus. Speaking of Ebenezer, he's also been played by Susan Lucci, Vanessa Williams, and Tori Spelling. Yes, I saw them all. As for new Santas, they're a dime a dozen. If Santa doesn't have offspring, then a replacement must be found for him. Just ask Tim Allen, the aforementioned Kelsey Grammar, Steve Guttenberg, and Jenny McCarthy.

Just this weekend during Sera's naptimes, I watched a girl visit a Snowglobe and Mary Steenburgen relearn the spirit of Christmas.

Does this have an end?

No! There are more, tons more, and they keep making new ones, and they're all super cheesy.

And I haven't even touched on the home for the holiday movies.

It's a sickness. I need help.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

I am laughing so hard here. Only because I had that one with Jenny McCarthy on here today! And there I was telling Bobby when he walked in, "Yeah, that's Santa's daughter." Heh. Like it was the most normal thing in the world.

Blogger Kiy said...

Love the list! I don't get into the movies as much as the music. It's now playing almost 24/7. Jeff says that that is one of those 'must share before I do' things. I say he is just a Scrooge. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG