.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!
Once again, I found myself incredibly thankful for the opportunity to parent my lovely daughter. I'm thankful for a wonderful husband. And I'm thankful for a wonderful family. Everyone is doing well, and we're all very lucky. I'm also thankful that my dad and stepmom are going to be here in just a few hours for their first visit.
Finally, I leave you with one of my favorite Thanksgiving classics.

Labels: , ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Blogger Rose McClain said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Magi! Love you!

Blogger Tammie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! BTW, this is one of my fave episodes of WKRP.

Blogger Marcia said...

I LOVE that show!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG