.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Sunday, November 30, 2008
I Can't Believe I Did It!
I made it to the end of NaBloPoMo. I was a bit intimidated, but it was much easier than I thought it would be. There were a couple of scary posts when I almost didn't make it, but I did end up posting at least once every day this month. Amazing.

It's been a quiet day around here today. After a pretty busy week, it was nice to just relax and not have to go anywhere today. Our weather break of the last few days - in the 40s with blue skies - has ended, and the snow has returned. We're in the middle of a Winter Storm Watch with lake-effect snow for tomorrow. We've only had a little more than a dusting so far, but it has been snowing on and off all day.

We lost a daughter today and gained a cat. She's walking around on all fours, meowing, and arching her back when we pet her back. I'm not quite sure where the kitty fascination is coming from, but it's pretty funny to watch.

I can't promise to post every day in December, but I'm going to try to post more often that I had been.

In the meantime, I leave you with this clip I saw on another blog this morning. Like all good humor, there are some real truths here.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG