.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Left You Hanging
Sorry about that. I don't have a good excuse. Sera has been sick this week, but it's just a cold. She's been rather demanding, whiny, and extremely picky. I'm hoping that's the cold and not a new phase.

I tossed a new banner at the top of my blog. It's just temporary. I think Amazon giftcards are the best gifts ever...especially for teen and pre-teens. As my nephews age, their likes are becoming more specific and more expensive. I send them giftcards. They can then choose exactly what they want or combine it with other monetary gifts to get that extra special something.

I tried two new recipes at Thanksgiving and wanted to share the recipes, but hadn't gotten around to it yet. Both came from blogs I follow. I'll post links and reviews soon.

In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend getting ready for the holidays!

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Tammie said...

Sometimes those colds are worse than the actual flu or fevers! I hope that Sera is feeling better soon.

We also like the gift card concept. It took a while for David to accept it, but now even he's hooked.

Blogger Kiy said...

Oh, poor sweetie. Colds are the yuck! I hope, for all your sake, that she is better soon.

/hugs, Kiy

Blogger Pug Mama said...

Hope Sera feels better.
Your new banner never did load on my computer.

Blogger Marcia said...

I love Amazon!

Hope Sera is feeling better! I won't call you...you always pass illnesses through the phone...even 100's of miles away!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG