.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Phoning It In
Okay, I only have 45 minutes before I blow NaBloPoMo. Can't do it. I am also fried. On the other hand, my frig is cleaned out and ready for leftovers. I've baked a Boubon Chocolate Pecan Pie and my sweet potato casserole. Veggie tray is made and in the frig, and onions and green peppers are prepped for dressing. I'm in good shape for tomorrow. I fell behind laundry wise though.

Since I'm brain dead. I'm blatantly stealing this from Tammie.

Scattergories . . .
It's harder than it looks! Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things . . . nothing made up. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

What is your name: Magi
Boy name: Matt
4 letter word: moat
Girl name: Melissa
Occupation: masseuse
A color: magenta
Something you wear: mittens
Beverage: milk
Food: mostaccioli
Something found in a bathroom: mat
A place: Michigan
Reason for being late: missed the turn
Something you shout: move Shadow

Your turn now.

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Tammie said...

"masseuse" huh? I never would have thought of that one. Then again, my clothing item was thongs.

Any chance you'd share that sweet potato casserole recipe? I'm sure it's somewhere in your Friday postings but goodness there are so many!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG