.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Ready, Set, Cook!

It's that time of the year again. The holidays are just around the corner. Are you ready? We're excited this year because my dad and stepmother are coming to visit. The sad part (not really) is that I don't even have to adjust my Thanksgiving menu. We can easily accomodate two more people with our normal menu. I say normal because I don't think Jim would let me change a single dish on it. It might help if I made them more often. I always say I will, but he gets this meal only once or twice a year.

Overwhelmed is once again hosting her Holiday Cooking, Blogger Style. Be sure to visit her tomorrow to see all the wonderful recipes and post your own. Make sure you let me know you're posting, so I don't miss it.

On my sidebar, you'll see the link for the previous edition. It links to some really amazing recipes.

I'll see you back here tomorrow!

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG