.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Monday, November 03, 2008
Cheese & Cwackers
Here's a girl who loves her cheese and crackers. Believe it or not, that's horseradish cheese. It's one of Jim's favorites, and Sera's been sharing it with him since our first week home. One of our first stops in the days after returning home from China was to our butcher shop. They had just started carrying a horseradish cheese and were giving out samples. They gave one to Jim, who was holding Sera, she snatched it from him and shoved it in her mouth. Since she'd only had formula until she came to us, I was sure she'd spit it out. Not at all. She ate the cheese off the cracker and reached for more. I love how she's made sure there are plenty of crackers in the cheese just waiting for her.

When I looked at all the pictures Jim downloaded to my computer after our Saturday adventure, I found these two pictures. They're from about a week ago, and I thought they were just hysterical.


I don't remember why she was pouting, but I love this shot.

I'm really annoyed right now with AOL. Apparently they sent out an email saying that as of Nov. 1st, they were going to clear out images that had been uploaded. I, however, never got that email. And since I never go to their website, I missed any other messages that might have been posted. I've got to find a new place to upload my blog header and footer. I'm tired of this template though. I think it's time for a new look.

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Marcia said...

I'm beginning to wonder if Chinese girls come with different taste buds :) Ava will eat things the boys would never even consider, and like it!

Blogger C's Mom said...

Very cute stuff! I love that pup picture too :0)

Tough gal with the horseradish cheese...even I wimp away from that!

Blogger Tammie said...

I wish I knew what it is about cheese. Erin despises American cheese. She will eat it if there is no other cheese around. Her favorites? Swiss, cheddar, gouda. Go figure! And she too has to have plenty of crackers. I've actually found her sitting down to an entire box of Wheat Thins!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG