.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
We've celebrated another successful Halloween. Sera had a party at pre-school at 3:00pm, then we headed home for dinner at 4. By 5:00, she was back in her costume and out the door. Sera and daddy walked the neighborhood while I manned the trick or treat bowl. I set up a chair at the end of the driveway and even snuck in some magazine reading between visitors. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and the temp was in the low 70s. In other words, it was a perfect day for Halloween.


Halloween 2007

Halloween 2008
You might think this is a witch costume. Sera will tell you that it's a

Fancy Nancy ballerina dress with a super Sera hat.

Digging into the treats.
This is Sera at our neighbor's house. Their daughter is one of Sera's
friends and another member of our local play group. The similar
costume is pure coincidence, but don't they look cute!

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger Kiy said...

Oh my, just too too too cute. But then, it's *well* documented that I am a Sera stalker (but only the good kind!). Priceless pic's ... sometime you really need to write a post on how you trained Sera to actually look at the camera for photos. Emi never sits still long enough, most pic's are of the back of her head or profile. /sigh

Cheers, Kiy

Blogger Marcia said...

I loves Sera's name for her costume...too cute. I would post our picture, but we left the camera in the car last night and Derek is off running errands.

Blogger Barb said...

I simply cannot believe how much she's grown. I don't think she could possibly be any cuter and that costume is adorable. I never would have thought that was a witch costume. Anyone can clearly see, she's a princess! :-)

Blogger Rose McClain said...

Glad you guys had fun! She's grown SO much!

Whatever happened to her doll?

Blogger Tammie said...

Oh my! Sera gets cuter each time I stop by! I love her Fancy Nancy costume, & her Super Sera hat is cool!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG