.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Saturday, November 01, 2008
Finally!
Every weekend this fall, we planned to go to a nearby farm that does a big fall extravaganza with hayrides, pony rides, mazes, petting zoo, etc... And every weekend, we didn't go. Someone was sick or hurt or it was raining. Out of the blue, about a week ago, Sera has become obsessed with riding a horse. Every day she would ask to ride a horse with daddy. The only time we've even tried to get her on a horse was at this farm last October. This morning I went online and found out that today was going to be their last day. We weren't sure they'd still be open, but they were so we jumped in the car and headed to Thistleberry.

The pictures are a little jumbled as some were on my camera and some were on Jim's. I'm too tired and it's too late for me to straighten them all out. I've posted a ton of pictures, but we took far, far more. I had such a hard time limiting myself as Jim got some beautiful shots.










She climbed to the top herself, by the way.












And my favorite for last.

Labels: ,



6 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Wow - is your girl ever the cutest! She is the little adventurer too :0)

Blogger Rose McClain said...

Wow! Imagine being small enough to fit under those tires again! Sera looks like she had a blast! I like the picture with her holding the two rocks. :)

Does she still listen to the Beach Boys?

Blogger Pug Mama said...

ohhhhhhh, Sera need to come to my house to ride our horse!!!

Blogger Tammie said...

Just beautiful!! Now I remember why I really miss being up North. Autumn is truly my favorite season. Sera looks so grown up in these pics.

Blogger Kiy said...

Oh gosh! Sera goodness. Now that's what I call a blog post! Limit? Never, not when it comes to sweet sweet Sera.

Seriously, darling pic's. At some point you or Jim have got to share your secret on how you get Sera to look at the camera AND smile.

Cheers, Kiy

Blogger Jim McClain said...

It's easy! Tell her to roar like a monster. She goes, "Raaaahrr!" and we act scared, which makes her laugh.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG