.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Sunday, November 02, 2008
I'm Taking the Leap
I've joined NaBloPoMo. November is National Blog Posting Month. To join all you have to do is sign up and commit to posting every day this month. I have absolutely no idea what I'll talk about it, but I'll try.


Visit NaBloPoMo

For the most part I've avoided political talk here. I did dip my toe in here a time or two. This video was one I thought worth sharing. The best part? It's non-partisan.

Did you watch all three debates? Did you feel like you were watching the same one over and over? You were!

Get the latest news satire and funny videos at 236.com.



Okay, I'm having embedding issues. I'll keep working on it. In the meantime, here's the link.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG